Pages

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Term 2 Learning Goals

These are my Term 2 Learning Goals


Reading: 


To get to the next level I need to: 

  • Select accurate and logical information. 
  • Use inference to understand what characters feel and get a wider picture of situations in the text. 
  • Make links between texts, making connections to better understand what I am reading.



 Writing:


 To get to the next level I need to:

  •  Make sure of correct use of their/there/they’re Use full stops and capital letters in my writing. 
  • Use dialogue (speech) for effect. 



 Maths:
To get to the next level I need to:

  •  Collect and display data using different types of graphs. 
  • Write a fraction as a decimal and a decimal as a fraction. 
  • Write and solve story problems using ½, ¼, 1/3 and 1/5s.

No comments:

Post a Comment